Ensuring our clients’ sites attract and convert clientele with maximum effectiveness.Overview
In today’s competitive online environment, a concise, targeted strategy is essential for success. However, most of our clients have no clue where to begin. At Gapstow, we take a hands-on, personalized approach to strategize solutions that help our clients’ companies flourish and grow. By thinking creatively with the needs of each individual business in mind, you have the ability to implement the changes that will revolutionize online marketing strategy.
Position Responsibilities Include...
… the execution of targeted, high-quality marketing strategies that meet our clients’ needs and goals.
Working on behalf of our clients, you’ll consult with them on the marketing strategy process from beginning to end. This may include conducting research for new market opportunities and campaigns in our clients’ fields of work and developing business cases that support these propositions. Our marketing strategist will then formulate and maintain on-brand digital campaigns to increase web traffic, as well as initiate and track specific marketing goals that align with the needs of the company.
- Understanding of current and forward-thinking eCommerce marketing trends and strategies
- Above-average knowledge of consulting and marketing best-practices
- Familiarity with SEO, Google Search Console, and other up-to-date industry marketing standards
- Positive, approachable, and confident customer service attitude
- Quick to learn new administrative software and programs
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the motivation to confidently own responsibilities in a remote setting
- Three to five years of online marketing experience
- Familiarity with online marketing CRM, such as HubSpot
- Comfortable, flexible work environment and schedule
- Opportunity to work from home
- Positive, friendly co-workers
- Continued learning and growth
Interested in applying for a marketing role here at Gapstow? Fill out an application and let us know why you think you'd be a great fit!